.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

>>B I T T E R - S W E E T<<

<$all review$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Drinking coffee in bed,

Still having a head attack, or some ‘bule’ said “head each”! I drink my coffee with the bird sing some crazy song at my windowS. Is it crazy day? I wonder. I try to stand in front of my window, take some fresh air from out there.

It’s the same day like yesterday. Woke up in 6 am, cleaning up till 7, go to office at 8. I smile! What a day some my friend said, what a life I said! We’ll going spinning around, do the same thing in life till get bored and tired.

THIS DAY…..

I try to make different move this day. Woke up at 8 on Monday, crazy isn’t?! everybody calling me at home, found out where am I, why am I not going to office on time, etc. sometime, feel nice to make everybody crazy J IT’s FUNNNN……..Y, but I promise to myself, I’m not doing it again, NEVER…na..a…no, not again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home